The POSH Monkey TOP 100 Site

SIGN UP FREE!!!!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Sisterhood of the Posh Monkey....

WOW I can't believe that the little group that was started almost two years ago has become what it is today!
We have been through a few designers, kicked out a few {giggle}, lost a few good friends, gained a few back, fought like sisters, cried together, shared our highlights and low points with each other, Inspired each other, thrown stones at each other, and even laughed at one another.
I am SOOOOOOOOO glad I only had two sisters growing up, but I love that God has put 10 others in my life now.
At times I do feel like we are all sisters, not just a design team, because if i don't fuss at someone CRUELLA WILL!!!
We try to base our group on buisness, to support each as friends, but to know that in the end this is about making money for our families!!!

1 comment:

Raenita said...

LOL...at Cruella. But in all reality, I feel the same way. We are like a bunch of sisters and I love each and every one!
Raenita